Property at a glance
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £500,000 No On-ward Chain / Quick Sale
- Solar Panels with £20,000 plus "feed in" payments AND very cheap electricity
- Immaculate detached four double bedrooms with planning to extend
- Potential to convert integral garage into fifth bedroom, ensuite or large additional reception room
- Very quiet, non-estate location, close to town centre. South facing, private, rear garden
- New fitted kitchen with all NEFF appliances
- Offering approximately 1700sq ft of living space
- Parking 7/8 cars in the front drive
- Generous 105ft x 70ft plot with feature pond and decking seating area. In addition to a detached double garage / workshop
- Walking distance from sought after Robert Kett Primary, Ashleigh First and Wymondham High Schools
About the property
OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £500,000 MONEYPROPERTIES present this immaculate, detached, four double bedroomed house with planning permission to extend. There is potential for a fifth bedroom with en-suite or a large additional reception room by utilising the integral garage space.
The property is situated in a quiet, ‘non-estate’ location which is walking distance to both Robert Kett Primary School and Wymondham High Academy. It is also close the Wymondham Leisure centre with swimming pool and modern gymnasium, the town centre with all its amenities and has easy access to transport links to Norwich, Cambridge & London.
The property comprises of an entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, integral garage, 15ft 10in living room, 21ft 2in newly fitted kitchen with NEFF appliances and ‘slide and hide’ oven, dining area and separate utility room. To the first floor, the property boasts four double bedrooms, bedroom one with en-suite, and a family bathroom.
Outside you have an excellent 105ft x 70ft plot with a detached double garage, which has a remote-controlled garage door, parking for 7/8 cars, natural spring pond stocked with 20+ large Koi Carp fish, decked seating area and South facing, private, rear garden. The property owners have also advised us that the property has Solar Panels with £20,000 plus “feed in” payments and very cheap electricity.
This property would be ideal for a family looking to benefit from the sought-after local schools and those wanting to be close to the town centre with all its amenities. There is no forward chain so a quick sale would be possible.
entrance hall - 3.78m x 3.61m (12'5" x 11'10")
integral garage / bedroom five - 5.18m x 2.62m (17'0" x 8'7")
downstairs cloakroom - 1.65m x 0.97m (5'5" x 3'2")
living room - 4.83m x 3.86m (15'10" x 12'8")
kitchen/ dining room - 6.45m x 3.76m (21'2" x 12'4")
landing - 3.99m x 2.64m (13'1" x 8'8")
bedroom one with fitted wardrobes - 3.91m x 3.76m (12'10" x 12'4")
en suite - 2.44m x 1.57m (8'0" x 5'2")
bedroom two - 3.91m x 2.74m (12'10" x 9'0")
bedroom three - 3.68m x 2.59m (12'1" x 8'6")
bedroom four - 3.76m x 2.46m (12'4" x 8'1")
family bathroom - 2.59m x 1.57m (8'6" x 5'2")
plot size - 32m x 21.34m (105'0" x 70'0")
front garden - 12.19m x 21.34m (40'0" x 70'0")
double garage / workshop - 5.38m x 5.33m (17'8" x 17'6")
parking 7/8 cars
side garden with pond - 9.14m x 9.14m (30'0" x 30'0")
decked seating area
rear garden - 10.67m x 12.19m (35'0" x 40'0")