Property at a glance
- Idyllic five bedroom home set in 0.6 acres
- Grade II listed boasting character and charm throughout
- Five double bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes and an ensuite
- Impressive kitchen/diner/sitting room in the converted barn offering an annexe potential
- Three versatile reception rooms, two with mezzanine floors
- Enjoying countryside views
- Extensive lawn laid front and rear garden
- Double garage with ample off-road parking and workshop
- Popular village location
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate
About the property
On approach to this idyllic home, you enter via the wrought iron gates where the property benefits from ample off-road parking on the shingle driveway and a double garage with additional workshop. Upon entering the property through the porch, you are instantly greeted with an array of character and features that continue throughout the whole property. Downstairs this family home offers versatile living accommodation with three reception rooms two of which benefit from a mezzanine floor providing a perfect space as a study or a relaxation snug. One of the reception rooms which is in the former barn offers a kitchen/diner/sitting room which has recently been fitted to a high specification and benefits from an inglenook fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove. Depending on purchaser requirements this fantastic living space could provide an ideal location for an annexe with the bedroom being located on the mezzanine floor or a picturesque entertaining area.
The first floor continues to boast character and charm with oak ceiling and wall beams and comprises of three double bedrooms two of which have fitted wardrobes, a jack and jill ensuite and a family bathroom. Two further double bedrooms can be found on the second floor along with an additional bathroom enjoying a roll top bath. All bedrooms offer countryside views where you regularly see the Norfolk wildlife enjoying the surrounds.
To the outside comes an extensive lawn laid front and rear garden with mature trees and hedging to the boundaries and a patio area providing the ideal space for entertaining and enjoying the long summer evenings in the heart of the countryside.